Who will treat my data?
Your data will be treated, as Data Controllers, by Rianne Vestuto. Rianne Vestuto is also the person in charge of the Protection of Personal Data that can be contacted at the address of the Data Controller or through the “Contact” page on this website. Responsible for processing in relation to the management of the contractual relationship with the customers of Rianne Vestuto in several jurisdictions and controls for compliance with international regulations is Rianne Vestuto
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. We may ask you for your personal data through four different kinds of forms:
- The contact form
- The new newsletter form
- The comment form
The data got by the contact form will be not stored in our server and will not be forwarded to anyone. The contact form processor will only send us an email including your name and your email at the moment of the sending, and the information you’ve provided in the contact form text area. After not more than 6 months your email will be deleted. In the newsletter form, you can provide us with your name and email. This information will be sent by the newsletter form processor to MailChimp, which is our newsletter provider. MailChimp is a service in the US that we also use to send our newsletters. The use of MailChimp on this website essentially ensures that emails are sent reliably and, above all, that they are more likely not to end up in your spam filter. We will not store the newsletter form data on our server and in any other archive than the MailChimp archive located in the MailChimp server. MailChimp after receiving the data from our server will send you an email to give you the possibility to confirm your subscription to our newsletter. After confirming your subscription your data will be stored in the MailChimp server. Clicking on the confirmation link that MailChimp will send you, they will get your IP address and some log data. Looking at the MailChimp Dashboard and looking at your profile, we will have access to the following data:
- Your Email
- Your Name
- Your activities regarding our newsletter (newsletter receipt, opening, and clicking)
- Your Language
- Your Location
- Your Favorite email client
Your Preferred email format
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
This website does not store the complete IP addresses of users who visit the website, for more than 30 seconds. After submitting the contact forms that you find on this website, your IP address will be stored for 30 seconds to avoid that the same user having the same IP address try to submit the same form several times. In this way, we reduce malicious intentions against our website. If you post a comment on this website, your IP address will be transformed replacing the last digits with 999 before collecting it. Fortunately, we have other efficient methods to contrast spammers. As explained in the Google Analytics section, we have activated the function IP anonymization on this website.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Some cookies expire after a session that means after you close your browsers, and others after different times depending on the cookie. Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. It will follow a list of cookies that may be written in your browser navigating this site, including their category, description, provider, and expiration time. Category: Necessary (2) Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- JSESSIONID: Preserves user’s states across page requests. Provided by nr-data.net. It expires after a session.
- PHPSESSID: Preserves user session state across page requests. Provided by app.acuityscheduling.com. It expires after 5 years.
Category: Targeting (10) Sub-category: Statistics (4) Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. Because we implement Google Analytics as web traffic monitoring, the following cookies will be written in your browsers:
- _ga which is used to identify unique users and expires after 2 years
- _gid which is used to identify unique users and expires after 24 hours
- _gat which is used to throttle the request rate and expires after 1 minute
These cookies are set on the auratoning.com domain. The users will be tracked also across sub-domains of auratoning.com. Because we embed videos from vimeo.com, the following cookie may be written in your browser:
- vuid: Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages have been read. It’s provided by vimeo.com. It expires after 2 years
Sub-category: Marketing (6) Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- collect: Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels. It’s provided by google-analytics.com . It expires after a session.
- fr: Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers. It’s provided by facebook.com. It expires after 3 months.
- tr: Used by Facebook to track user behavior. It’s provided by facebook.com. It expires after a session.
- PREF: Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites. It’s provided by youtube.com. It expires after 8 months.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos. It’s provided by youtube.com. It expires after 179 days.
- YSC: Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user have seen. It’s provided by youtube.com. It expires after a session.
On the blog page, the user can switch between the classic list and masonry layout. To remember your choice we need the following cookie:
- eos_blog_type: it saves the preference of the users about the blog page layout. It’s provided by auratoning.com. It expires after 3 months.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose. We are employing Google Analytics to monitor our web traffic and MailChimp to manage our newsletter.
Almost all e-mails sent automatically, or e-mails that are not addressed to you individually as for example newsletters are sent via MailChimp. Read the section “Information Collection and Use” of this policy to know how your data will be collected and sent to MailChimp.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. This site uses, for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as a site operator, SSL encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of your browser from “http: //” to “https: //” and looking at the lock symbol in your browser line. Having SSL enabled, the data you submit to us will be encrypted and can not be read by third parties. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 16. In the case we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.